How To Melt Your Daddy's Heart.

Posted by Mike

Hello World.

Dad is engulfed in Jeopardy at the moment, so I decided to sneak over to his laptop. Surprise, Dad! I'm on your Blog!

Today was a wonderful day at day care! My new teeth didn't bother me too much today, though I wish that they would just come in already. My meals were par for the course. Same old food, day in and day out. I can't wait to get a little variety. The naps however were absolutely fantastic! I just love a good snooze, and today I hit the jackpot. Right in the middle of my "Quest for the Golden Binkie", I was suddenly flying. It was the greatest. I was so close to finding the Golden Binkie that I was drooling. As I was flying high above my changing mat, I heard a voice... "Well........good to see you're still drooling, Peanut". What?!?!?!? Peanut??? That means........ Dad!!! When I opened my eyes and saw Mom and Dad, I let out the biggest smile that I could. I think I almost made Dad cry. All this baby stuff must be making him soft. Then I realized that Miss Kara was carrying me. I guess I wasn't actually flying. Bummer. Well, I better wrap this up before Dad finds me. Now..........back to finding that binkie. I know it's around here somewhere.

~Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. sherri and Adam said...

    Too cute
    ~SHERRI~

  2. lizandlance said...

    Love the picture! You sure are a talented little girl! : )