Irony At Its Finest...

Posted by Mike

We had our first ultrasound yesterday afternoon and were given the most unbelievable news.  We're having TRIPLETS!  We had joked a few times about twins, but I have to admit that triplets were not even considered.  Kinda makes you laugh when you look back at all of the trouble we had to go through to get Lindsay, and now we have three on the way without trying at all.  We're still a bit in shock, with mixed feelings of joy and fear.  It will be challenging, but I'm confident that Jill and I will do fine.  God has once again blessed us and has entrusted us with the care of three more of his precious little children.  Wow........that will make 4 children under 15 months!!  Game on!

2 comments:

  1. Dawn said...

    WOW!! Very cool Mike! You and Jill will somehow divide and conquer. It'll be great!

  2. sherri and Adam said...

    OMG I had to read that twice to see if I had seen it right! Congrats! I am just in shock, but I know you guys will be fine! WOW