Time Flies!

Posted by Mike


My little girl is at it again..........seemingly growing up too fast for me to keep up.  I'll admit that there have been many times where I've said: "I can't wait until Lindsay is old enough to do such-and-such with me".  But, lately I'm finding myself a little bummed that she is growing up so quickly.  Just when I get used to her little quirks and mannerisms and think that I have her figured out, she breaks out something new to keep me on my toes.  Over the last two weeks she has cut 3 teeth and the fourth one is barely visible, and she has barely fussed over any of them.  I think she is just trying to act tough now that the Red Wings are back in action.  That's my little fan!  All-in-all, we're now settling in with the idea of triplets.  I have to admit that I was a bit freaked out at first.  Now I'm just envisioning how fun it will be.  Few people get the chance to experience raising triplets and I plan to make the most of it.  I'm sure it will be quite a challenge, but the reward is absolutely priceless.  After all, it is said: "One treasures most, that which he has worked hard for."  I can't wait!

0 comments: