Adventures in Fatherhood...

Posted by Mike


Wow.......the triplets aren't even here and they've already had a profound impact on the Sella household.  On Monday we ventured down to Warren to purchase a mini-van.  Talk about an image change; from G6 to Montana.  Somehow, "Driving Excitement" isn't the first thing that crosses my mind for this Pontiac model.  I will say though, that the van has really grown on me.  Tons of room, a DVD system for Lindsay (and Dad), and seemingly every option available.  And thinking about it a bit more......driving a van with 4 kids may prove to be more exciting than originally thought.


Jill had another ultrasound yesterday and all is well so far with the triplets.  We found out that there is 1 boy and 2 girls, making the guys a little outnumbered.  That also has me thinking that I'll have to look into adding a second bathroom to the house.  =)

In other news, Lindsay figured out how to crawl this week.  It was absolutely crazy!  She started out by crawling a couple feet on Wednesday morning and by the noon, nothing in the living room was safe from her curiosity. Needless to say, this weekend has been designated for child-proofing.  It still amazes me to watch her figure things like this out.  She gets so focused when she crawls, carefully planning out each move.  It's just so cute.

3 comments:

  1. sherri and Adam said...

    I hope you enjoy your mini-van. I loved mine at first but am just not a big fan anymore. I think we got a lemon though, so hopefully yours is better. Anyways, YEAH, 1 bathroom was why we sold that house (lol) and we only had 4. You will have 2 more.....hehehe The good thing is, you've got time. We had always talked about adding a master bath in the master room just cuz it's the biggest, but ya never know! I know that no matter what you guys choose, it will look great and I of course would love to see it! Glad the ultrasound was great. Sorry you'll be out numbered. We were trick or treating down the old street tonight but didn't see a light on...hopefully you had your little "goblin" out filling her bag as well! Take care!

  2. sherri and Adam said...

    Ha forgot to say I love the little smirk on Lindsay's face in this pic! Too cute!

  3. Mike said...

    Yeah...we took our little "Tigger" out to Barnes and Noble last night to see Grandma. We weren't sure we'd make it back to town in time, so we didn't have any treats ready. I kind of missed seeing all of the little ghosts and goblins this year.