Day Care: Day 1

Posted by Mike

Today was the first day of day care for Lindsay. The morning started out a bit hectic, but we quickly got things in order and got Lindsay there in plenty of time. I must say, it is awesome having the day care facility a block away. The staff said that Lindsay was a model baby today. She ate well, slept well, and didn't act up outside of diaper changes. I was very happy to hear that she did so well today, because this morning when we dropped her off, I almost felt like I was abandoning her. Seeing the quality of care that the children receive at least makes it a bit easier on me in that regard. And of course, Grandma Jan stopped in to see her this morning. She called me to report that Lindsay already has a cute little admirer. Apparently a little boy kept wandering over to the infant's little "gated community" and would look at her with a big smile. My, oh my..........already flirting; Dad's in trouble. =)

All in all, it turned out to be a great day. Lindsay did very well with day care and it was absolutely wonderful when we got to pick her back up. It's amazing how my baby girl already has me wrapped around her little finger. I wouldn't have it any other way.

0 comments: