Introducing Lindsay!

Posted by Mike


After an emotionally taxing couple of years, Lindsay Catherine is now here. Jill and I are so blessed to have had such wonderful support from our friends and family over the last few years and even continuing now, after Lindsay has arrived. It is often said that the things one has to work the hardest for are often the most precious, and Lindsay is truly our little miracle. I am still in awe at how quickly my life has changed, and for the better, though I will admit that the little cutie has me pretty much exhausted these days (Tired......but smiling).


As Lindsay was the motivating factor for starting this blog, I'm sure she will have much more publicity to come, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Joe said...

    Congratulations you guys... She is beautiful!

  2. Dave said...

    Lindsay is a blessing! Congrats.