Day Three in "Cincy"

Posted by Mike

Day three has come to an end.......home in two days.


My class is going well, but I really miss Jill and Lindsay. The webcams have helped a lot, though. This morning Lindsay gave me a big smile on the video call, which absolutely made my day. It's amazing how that little girl has become such an important part of my everyday life. When I'm at work, I can't wait to get home to see her. When I wake up, the first thing I do is go over to her bassinet to say good morning. And now that I'm away for the week, I can't help but wish Friday were already here. Jill and Lindsay, I MISS YOU!

On another note, my class is awesome. VMware designed it to be an intense course, packing 8 days worth of class into a week. The 8:00 to 6:00 classes make for a long day, but we have been getting out just a bit early so far and are making great progress. I have been hanging out with a good group of my classmates and just got back from my second night at the sushi bar. As always, the networking opportunities are nearly as valuable as the class material. "Virtually" everyone jumps at an opportunity to hang out with a VMware guy. We're just fun people. =)

This just in.......
My buddy Nolan called and the Tigers are up 10-1 over Cleveland. Apparently I just had to follow the Tigers to Ohio for good luck. LETS GO TIGERS!!!

Modified Tags
04-18-2008
MDS

2 comments:

  1. Jill said...

    We miss you too! I am glad you are having a good time at your class. If I had the vacation time, I would've come with you. Lindsay has enjoyed seeing you on the web cam. She does smile big when she sees her dad. Enjoy the rest of your class and we will see you Friday night. GO TIGERS!!!!
    13-2 over the Indians. That makes it 3 in a row =)

  2. Dawn said...

    I'm sure you're anxious to get home! You've almost survived. ;)

    Tigers didn't look too good last night, hopefully they can kick some Canadian butt this weekend.